The pot bank
PC12 as successor of the PC44 is a universal controller for all kinds of Midi controllable hard- and software.
You can combine two or more NEW MODULE
devices to create a large system. The connections are on the right side to allow a
back to back placing of two or more devices. Connect two NEW MODULES by a
special extension port.
Furthermore there are 4 Midi-ports and one USB-port with various routing possibilities.
It is packed
in a alu case with the same dimensions like the famous ELEKTRON devices so it’s a
great extension for these devices. But you can use the pot controller also with your
DAW like a classical 12-track-mixer.
has 72 standard pots and 12 buttons in a 12-track-layout, Various kinds of midi commands like control change, note
on/off, pitchbend, aftertouch and program change are possible. You can program every Midi command for every separate control on the device very fast and easily.
Of course you can assign the pots and keys to any of these commands by learning incoming Midi commands, which is the same procedure you know from your software / DAW. The pots work with standard resolution of 7 bit to have full compatibility to any software and hardware instrument, effect and DAW. Use the internal 30 setups to save your individual settings. Backup and restore of all settings by sysex dumps is possible too.
The factory settings are perfect to control music and
video software products out of the box if they are freely assignable.
So any additional device programming isn’t necessary for many applications.
Some special setups are preconfigured for use with ELEKTRON RYTM and ABLETON LIVE.
Check out this amazing power box and you will get a reliable mate...
Connections on right side
Additional gray pot knobs (see here)
Additional double side overlay incl. black marker pen/eraser (see here)
- Universal controller for
all kinds of midi controllable hard- and software
- USB interface with bus powering - class
compliant / no driver necessary
- 2 MIDI in and out ports with
routing and merge functionality
- Extension port to connect
a second NEW MODULE device
- 72 pots with rubber knobs and
standard midi resolution of 7bit
- 1 push encoders with
detents (30 pulses) and 14 bit high
- 12 buttons with LED for
- 4-digit-display to
show values and programming data
- Data feedback for all
controls avoid value jumps
value ranges with
control assign by
incoming midi commands (assign whole rows of controls by one command)
- All controls (incl. push buttons) fully
programmable in the device
- Different command types like
control change, pitch bend, aftertouch, program change and notes
- Advanced programming functions like
copy, paste, duplicate, channel sets
- 30 setups with backup/restore function contain all controller settings and
Snap function for
all pots to avoid value jumps
- Sanpshot and Preset functions
to send momentary values or stored presets for all pots/keys
- Upgradable firmware
by simple Sysex-dump
- Very compact and solid design
in a black metal casing (size 340x176x65 mm, weight 1.3 kg)
size like ELEKTRON MK1 devices (use ELEKTRON
accessories like dust cover and bags)
- Cascading of NEW MODULE devices one behind the other due to the side connections
- PC or Mac with a free USB port (1.0 or higher) or any USB hub
- MIDI device with standard midi in/out ports
- USB power adapter (5V min 200mA) if you want to control only midi gear
- Manual (english PDF)
- Bedienungsanleitung (deutsch PDF)
- Quick start guide (english PDF)
- Schnellstartanleitung (deutsch PDF)
- Ableton Live Control surface script for Live 8/9/10 (packed in ZIP-file)
- Pictures (JPG) packed in ZIP-file
- Extension port cables with different lengths for connection between two NEW MODULE devices
- USB Power adaptors for powering without USB host connection
- Knobs for pots
- Stand for two devices, also suitable for one NEW MODULE + one ELEKTRON
- Double side overlay incl. black marker pen/eraser
- 475 Euro (incl. VAT)
- 399 Euro (excl. VAT)