Create your own lightshow inside your Midi controller.
Three independent Midi tracks of your DAW (Ableton Live) control the 144 RGB LEDs pairwise, each with separate brightness for the three colors red, green and blue.
And all in perfect sync with your music.
Let the fire burn...
See some demos on youtube
- Universal Midi controller for
all kinds of midi controllable software
- Optimized for Ableton Live
- USB interface - class
compliant / no driver necessary
- 5 Tracks with fader (60mm) and 7 pots and 4 keys
- FX section with 9 Pots and 4 keys
- Loop section with 3 large keys
- Light control section with 3 faders and 12 keys
- Data feedback for all
keys with LED
- Fixed CC / Note commands
- 144 RGB-LEDs in three levels (upper, lower and side)
- All LEDs controllable pairwise by incoming Midi note commands
- Color brightness (red, green, blue) for each LED controllable separately over 128 steps
- Independent control by three Midi tracks
- Absolutely in sync with your music
- Acryl glass case (size 590x370x80 mm)
- Include external power supply 5V / 12 A
- PC or Mac with a free USB port (1.0 or higher)
- Pictures (JPG) packed in ZIP-file