DJ4 as successor of the DJ3 is a controller for each DJ application with MIDI remote functionality.
The device is optimized for NI Traktor Pro and has 8 centered pots for EQ and filter, 3 faders, 4 push-encoders to control FX, deck, global functions and various colored buttons and LEDs.
There are some improvments like MIDI ports, 4 additional buttons (filter + kill) and better encoder knobs.
New colored controls makes it easy to find the right button in dark club situations.
Now the bahaviour of the controls is programmable to adapt the device to other applications.
Use the internal 4 setups to save your individual settings.
The factory settings + the enclosed setup files for Traktor Pro and Ableton Live are perfect to control them out of the box.
Three switchable midi routings makes the
unit much more flexible for complex midi setups.
Simultaneous control of external gear and computer software is no problem for the DJ4 due to the available USB and MIDI ports. It's also possible to extend your setup by other midi controllers thru the MIDI ports.
Rock the floor with this amazing little box...
- Special controller for DJ software (optimised for Native Instruments Traktor Pro)
- iPad compatible with camera connection kit
- Setup files for Traktor Pro and Ableton Live are shipped with the controller
- USB interface - class compliant / no driver necessary
- MIDI in and out ports with routing and merge functionality
- Controls up to four decks – easy switching between deck A-C and B-D on the fly
- Four FX slots available
- 4 multifunctional push encoders with detents switchable to 7 groups
- 24 colored buttons
- All controls with double function by holding down the shift button
- 22 LEDs in different colors to display feedback informations
- USB bus powering – consumption less than 500mW / 100mA
- Very compact design in a black, plastic casing (desktop format)
- Size 180 x 105 x 70 mm, weight 350 g
- Black aluminium front plate with laser inscriptions (abrasion resistant)
- High-quality faders, pots and encoders from ALPS
- New rubber knobs for best tactile feeling
- PC or Mac with a free USB port (1.0
or higher) or a USB hub (connection by inclosed USB cable)
- iPad with iOS5 or higher (connection via apple's camera connection kit)
- MIDI device with standard midi in port (5pin DIN socket connection by optional adapter cable)
- USB power adapter (5V min 200mA) if you want to control midi gear only
- Traktor Pro 2 (as of version 2.10 or higher) or Ableton Live (as of version 8.42 or higher)
or any other software which allows user assignments of continues parameters (CC commands)
- Midi adaptor cable for connection between device and other midi gear (one piece is enclosed)
- Special Midi cable for connection between 4th gen device
- USB Power adaptor like this (amazon uk / amazon germany) for powering without USB host connection
- Manual (english PDF)
- Bedienungsanleitung (deutsch PDF)
- Quick installation guide for Traktor Pro (english PDF)
- Quick installation guide for Ableton Live (english PDF)
- Schnellstartanleitung für Traktor Pro (deutsch PDF)
- Schnellstartanleitung für Ableton Live (deutsch PDF)
- 229 Euro (incl. VAT)
- 192 Euro (excl. VAT)