The pot box
PC44 as big brother of the PC4 is a universal controller for all kinds of midi controllable
hard- and software.
The device has 68 standard pots with rubber knobs designed in a 8 x 8 matrix + 4 big knobs, 8 keys and one push-encoder. Various kinds of midi commands like control change, pitchbend, aftertouch and program change are possible. All properties are fully programmable on the devices very fast and easy for each control separately.
Of course you can assign the pots and keys to any of these commands by learning incoming midi commands like software it does. The pots work with standard resolution of 7 bit to have full compatibility to any software and hardware instruments, effects and DAW’s.
Use the internal 64 setups to save your individual settings.
Backup and restore of all settings by sysex dumps is possible too.
The factory settings are perfect to control music and video software products out of the box if they are freely assignable. So any additional device programming isn’t necessary for many applications.
Check out this amazing power box and you will get a reliable mate...
- Universal controller for all kinds of midi controllable hard- and software
- USB interface with bus powering
- class compliant / no driver necessary (consumption < 100mA)
- MIDI in and out ports with routing and merge functionality
- 68 pots with rubber knobs and standard midi resolution of 7 bit (0-127)
- Fast control assign by incoming midi commands like control change, pitch bend, program change
- Switchable Snap function for all pots to avoid value jumps
- Switchable Lock function for all pots and encoder to show a controls value permanently
- 1 push encoders with detents (resolution about 30 pulses)
- 8 buttons with LED for switchable parameters
- 4-digit-display to show pot / encoder values and programming data
- 14 bit high resolution encoder mode for sensitive parameters
- Programmable value ranges with min/max values
- Data feedback for all controls avoid value jumps
- All controls (incl. push buttons) fully programmable in the device by channel, type, number, mode
- Different command types like control change (CC), pitch bend, aftertouch, program change,notes
- Advanced programming functions like copy, paste, duplicate and channel sets
- About 78 commands per setup
- 64 setups with backup/restore function contain all controller settings
- Upgradable firmware by simple Sysex-dump
- Very compact and solid design in a silver metal casing (size 290x220x55 mm, weight 1.6 kg)
- PC or Mac with a free USB port (1.0 or higher) or any USB hub
- MIDI device with standard midi in/out ports
- USB power adapter (5V min 100mA) if you want to control only midi gear
- Midi adaptor cable short for connection between device and other midi gear (one piece is enclosed)
- Special Midi cable for connection between 4th gen micromodul and solid control devices
- USB Power adaptor like this (amazon uk / amazon germany) for powering without USB host connection
- Update instructions (english PDF)
- Update Anleitung (deutsch PDF)
- Latest Firmware PC44 Version 01.01 (PC44 V0101.SYX) ! read update instructions first !
- Older Firmware PC44 Version 01.00 (PC44 V0100.SYX) ! read update instructions first !
- 549 Euro (incl. VAT)
- 461 Euro (excl. VAT)